- Responsible for support, consults with, and educates our customers, worldwide, in the successful implementation and use of company products.
- Creates, organizes and manages articles in Zendesk support portal or other SaaS solutions for online knowledge base. Presentation of facts, figures, models, and technical concepts in a way that others can comprehend.
- Analyzes incoming customer questions and issues.
- Documenting issues and clearly communicate customer resolution.
- Provides product enhancement, documentation correctness, and usability and quality enhancement suggestions. Receives and appropriately forwards customer provided product enhancements.
- Solid written communication in recording product bugs as appropriate for higher support tiers to understand and re-create reported problems. Re-creates problems for development teams as needed. Assists with QA of logged problems upon release of fix.
- Fluent English
- Fluent Russian (optional)
- Experience working with Knowledge Base systems
- Professional Internet user
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Well-organize, pro-activity, initiative, high workability, performance, responsibility, accuracy, pedantry
- Good communication skills
- Motivated team and career growth opportunities
- Interesting and dynamic work in a rapidly growing company
- International experience
- Full-time or Part-time remote employment
- Flexible work schedule
- Hourly-based salary with online time tracker
- Modern salary payments using e-money, cryptocurrencies, and bank transfers
- Annual contract with non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
- Probation period lasts 10 working days, and is paid only if it is completed successfully
Join our winning team and unique, team-spirited company culture. We offer numerous benefits for your contributions and teamwork. For any questions use our Interview Telegram Bot in your account.